The application for the National Academies next cohort of New Voices members is open!
They are seeking U.S.-based emerging leaders in all disciplines of the sciences, engineering, and medicine with an established track record of professional excellence and demonstrated commitment to service beyond their immediate discipline and institution.
New Voices in Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is a cohort-based leadership program that promotes collaboration among outstanding early- and mid-career scientists, engineers, and medical professionals during a two-year term of service.
The program aims to expand the diversity of expertise engaged in the convening and advisory functions of the National Academies while building a network of emerging U.S. leaders to address national and global challenges.
New Voices membership provides the opportunity to…
- Participate in a prestigious network of emerging leaders working across SEM;
- Explore interdisciplinary approaches to addressing critical global issues;
- Learn how the National Academies impact SEM policy at the federal level;
- Represent New Voices at international forums with other young SEM leaders and senior experts;
- Impact their organizations and local communities by bringing back lessons learned.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2023, 11:59 pm